Saturday 15 May 2010

I'm a Hooker.. are you?


Hi! Welcome to voulez-vous crochet avec moi? This site has come about as a way of sharing my knowledge & passion for crochet. A place to compile a stitch reference guide, to help with pattern translations from various other languages & ultimately a companion to anyone joining me on one of my courses later in the year.

In case you were wondering, I am a British designer & prop stylist living in France - hence the play on words for the blog name - and crochet plays a huge part in my design work. I am hugely inspired by vintage fashion & textiles and love to incorporate elements of both in my work. You can find out more about me & my design or stylist work by visiting my website www.lisapocklington.com or see all the wonderful things I am inspired by on my other blog Smitten with it All

I hope to contribute here regularly so that we have a good body of stitches & techniques for you to refer to as well as a few projects for you to get inspired by - and you never know, if I manage to overcome my fear of the camera, maybe even the odd video tutorial!

So, in the (ever so slightly altered) words of Patti LaBelle...
voulez-vous crochet avec moi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome - thanks for visiting!